Business Case Summaries
As the NSW Government’s independent infrastructure advisory agency, Infrastructure NSW routinely assesses business cases and provides advice to Government on their findings. These independent assessments prepared by Infrastructure NSW, aim to find whether there is evidence that a proposed project is economically and socially justified.
Sports, arts and culture
- Sydney Football Stadium redevelopment - Final Business Case summary
- Stadium Australia redevelopment - Strategic Business Case summary
- Powerhouse Museum in Western Sydney - Final Business Case Summary
- F6 Extension Stage 1 - Final Business Case summary
- Towards Zero Infrastructure Program - Final Business Case summary